MACCON provides several families of servo and stepper motors, which can be used in a variety - in most cases demanding - machine and process applications:
- Torque motors: rotary direct drive motors for high torque at low speed; in most cases supplied as kit motor
- Linear motors: linear direct drive motor in 3-phase version (ironless or ironcore), also as ready to use integrated linear tables; voice coil actuators
- Servo motors: dynamic 3-phase brushless DC-motors, for low voltage to 3x 480Vac supply, many feedback options (resolver, halls, incremental encoder (digital and sine/cosine), absolut encoders (EnDat, Hiperface, BiSS), brakes, gearboxes, housed or kit versions
- Stepper motors: cost-effective positioning motors, industrial and low cost versions, optional encoders, brakes or gearboxes available
- Gearboxes: adjust the torque/speed behaviour of the high speed servo motors to the (in most cases) much slower speed requirements in the application; this allows for a smaller motor and a overall more cost-effective solution
- Custom motors: we do not only adapt our motors to your application, we design your own motor if needed
For applications which can't be served with catalogue motors we can help with modified versions both for electrical and mechanical data. In case where just a modification is not sufficient we are able to design and manufacture your custom motor as a special solution for your application.